Applying orthodontics (braces) can correct improperly aligned teeth. Braces can be used for adults or children and work by applying pressure over time to adjust the alignment of the teeth. The pressure also results in an altered shape of the bony sockets in which the teeth are situated.
Incognito orthodontic braces are placed on the backside of your teeth, so they are completely hidden from view. No one will know that you are wearing braces unless you tell them, and they are comfortable to wear.
Incognito appliance is 100% customized, that is, they are made one patient at a time, one tooth at a time and it follows the contour of your teeth for comfort and performance.
- - Completely aesthetic, no one will know that you are wearing braces.
- - Minimal discomfort and speech interference.
- - 100% customized for the best results.
- - Wires customized and do not require adjustments often mean fewer appointments and less discomfort throughout treatment.
- - Nothing is placed on the front side of your teeth.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position. Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life.